Dei Fratelli Cabbage Salad
Servings: 8 servings
Combine Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with green cabbage, apple cider vinegar, and cilantro to make our Dei Fratelli Cabbage Salad! This healthy and crunchy salad is perfect for a picnic or a quick office lunch!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Cups Green Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Cup Carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 Cup White Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, minced
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, cabbage, carrot, onion, and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix. Drizzle liquid over cabbage mixture. Toss well to combine. Chill before serving for the best flavor!
Serve as a side at a picnic or make as a quick snack throughout the day!
Related Recipes To Try:
Red Pepper Sauerkraut
Asian Green Bean Salad