Servings: 2 servings
The spiciness of Dei Fratelli Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes combines with the fresh flavors of cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, and lime juice for our tasty Chili Gazpacho! Add some spice to your summer lunch with this delicious soup! Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables for a refreshing snack!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- Combine Dei Fratelli Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes with all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until slightly chunky.
This spicy recipe pairs perfectly with grilled shrimp or fresh veggies!
Related Recipes To Try:
Green Olive Gazpacho