Servings: 4 servings
The perfect breakfast to wake you up in the morning our Chilaquiles add some spicyness to your day with Dei Fratelli Stewed Tomatoes, corn tortillas, jalapeno, and cheese for this tasty and delicious dish!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Stewed Tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 Cup Monterery Jack Cheese, shredded
- Sour Cream, for garnish
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Jalapeno, sliced, for garnish
- Lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet and cook until crisp, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool and set on a large serving dish. Top with half of the Dei Fratelli Stewed Tomatoes, avocado, black beans, yellow pepper, and red onion.
- In a non-stick pan, cook eggs over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to scramble. Spoon over tortilla and top with remaining ingredients.
Can also be made with Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes for an extra kick!
Related Recipes To Try:
Hearty Breakfast Egg Muffins
Lentil Quinoa Taco Filler
Italian Breakfast Bake