Servings: 4 servings
Your family's new favorite dinner! Our Chicken Cacciatore combines Dei Fratelli Diced Tomatoes with chicken, onions, green olives, and fresh rosemary for this hearty and delcious main course. This is the perfect recipe to make in your Dutch oven!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 lbs. Chicken Thighs, skinless
- 2 Cups White Onion, diced
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Cup Green Olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, minced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown evenly, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Add wine and continue cooking until evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Diced Tomatoes and the remaining ingredients. Combine well. Return chicken to pan. Slightly cover with a lid and bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Garnish with more parsley and serve with potatoes or rice.
Related Recipes To Try:
Stewed Tomato and Rosemary Pork Chops
Pork Tenderloin with Tomato Jam
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan