Cheesy Tomato Pasta
Servings: 6 servings
Our Cheesy Tomato Pasta is the perfect meal for your family's table! Made with Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce, garlic, 4 different kinds of cheese, and your favorite pasta this cheesy and delicious sauce is perfectly made for pasta night!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Onion, minced
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Stock, optional
- 1/2 Cup Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. Pasta, cooked
- In a medium saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce and heat until bubbling.
- Add cream cheese and vegetable stock and stir continuously until melted.
- Add Swiss, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses. Continue to stir until all cheese is melted and throughly mixed together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over your favorite cooked pasta.
Garnish with fresh, chopped basil.
Related Recipes To Try:
Cheesy Tomato Sauce
Penne with Vodka Cream Sauce
Quick Cheesy Pasta Bowls