Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Mac
Servings: 4 servings
Pizza vs. Pasta...why choose? Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Mac combines your kid's two favorite dinners into a delicious pasta bake! With our no sugar added Dei Fratelli Simply Pizza Sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, macaroni pasta, and mini pepperoni slices, this meal will have even your pickiest eater wanting more!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14 oz.) Jar Dei Fratelli Simply Pizza Sauce
- 1 (1 lb.) box Macaroni Pasta
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 (5 oz.) package Mini Pepperoni Slices
- 3-4 Basil Leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- Mix cooked pasta and Dei Fratelli Simply Pizza Sauce together in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, fresh mozzarella cheese slices, mini pepperoni slices, and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until the center is hot and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove pasta bake from oven and garnish with fresh, chopped basil.
Make this recipe a new family favorite by adding your favorite pizza toppings, from mushrooms and green peppers to deli ham and cooked bacon!
Related Recipes To Try:
Vegetarian Burger Macaroni
Tomato Macaroni and Cheese