Cheesy Penne Bake
Servings: 6 servings
Our Cheesy Penne Bake is the perfect pasta casserole for dinner tonight! Combine Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce and Seasoned Diced Tomatoes with penne pasta, Italian sausage, and mozzarella cheese for a tasty and cheesy weeknight dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (24 oz.) jar Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb. Penne Pasta
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 White Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) package Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook penne pasta until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, cook Italian sausage until browned. Drain grease and set aside. Wipe pan clean with a towel.
- Using the same pan, add olive oil and onion. Cook for several minutes or until onion begins to turn translucent. Add minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the mascarpone cheese. Continue mixing until cheese is completely melted. Add in cooked pasta and combine.
- Place the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Try this recipe with any of our Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauces!
Related Recipes To Try:
Cheesy Tomato Basil Pasta Bake
Crowd Pleasing Pasta Casserole
Pizza Margherita Bubble Bake