Charred Corn Salad
Servings: 4 servings
The perfect summer twist to Mexican street corn, our Charred Corn Salad combines Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes with red onion, cilantro, mayonnaise, and spices for this tasty side to enjoy at your family's picnic.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 2 Cups Grilled Corn, cut from the cob
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, diced small
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Lime Juice, fresh
- 3 Tbsp. Plant-Based Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Combine Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes with all of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
This is an easy summer recipe to make when corn on the cob is super fresh and in season. Top with crumbled Cotija cheese for a delicious and authentic Mexican Street Corn experience!
Related Recipes To Try:
Latin Potato Salad
Avocado Deep End Dip
Black Bean N’Corn Chicken Salad