Cauliflower Tomato Soup
Servings: 4 servings
Our Cauliflower Tomato Soup will warm you right up! Made with Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, cauliflower, carrots, celery, and oat milk, this veggie-packed soup is perfect for the whole family!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, chopped small
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 3/4 Cup White Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, chopped small
- 1/2 Cup Celery, chopped small
- 1/4 Cup Spicy Mustard
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegetable Stock, no salt
- 4 Cups Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Potato Starch
- 1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- While cauliflower is roasting, heat oil over medium-high heat in a large pot. Add onions and cook until soft, about 3-4 minutes. Add carrots and celery and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Add spicy mustard and stir to deglaze the pot. Add vegetable stock and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes and roasted cauliflower. Continue cooking until soup is reduced down to almost dry, about 5 minutes,
- Add oat milk, potato starch, and nutmeg. Simmer for another 8-10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with sliced almonds and more roasted cauliflower.
Related Recipes To Try:
Tomato Basil Bisque
Tomato Pumpkin Soup