Tomato Mug Bread
Servings: 4 servings
Homemade bread ready in minutes! Our Tomato Mug Bread combines Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes with gluten-free flour and plant-based cheese for this tasty and cheesy bread made right in your microwave!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free Flour Baking Blend
- 1 Cup Plant-Based Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Egg Substitute
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Nonstick Cooking Spray, as needed
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Lightly spray 4 large mugs with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into each mug. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Cook in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds on 60% power.
- Remove from microwave and take the bread out of mug and place onto a plate. Let rest for 4 minutes to cool down.
- Cut bread into circles and serve on a plate with plant-based butter or jam!
Try other plant-based cheeses in these biscuits too!
Related Recipes To Try:
Gluten-Free Tomato Bread
Tasty Tom Soda Bread
Tomato Parmesan Bread Pudding