Tomato Lemon Soup
Servings: 4 servings
Tomato Soup with a twist! Our Tomato Lemon Soup combines Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic with vegetable stock, and lemons for a tart and delicious soup still perfectly served with a grilled cheese.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 4 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 medium Lemon, squeezed
- Mix together the cornstarch and water.
- Add all prepared ingredients to a large saucepan.
- Using a blender, puree the soup until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Return soup to saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Tomato Grilled Cheese recipe for a classic family dinner!
Related Recipes To Try:
Tomato Grilled Cheese
Low Sodium Tomato Soup
Lemon Pepper Bruschetta