Tomato Basil Biscuits
Servings: 4 servings
Tomato Basil Biscuits are the perfect addition to your breakfast or snacks! Made with Dei Fratelli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce, pancake mix, parmesan cheese, and butter this recipe is less than 5 ingredients for a quick, convenient, and flavorful snack!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 Cup Dei Fratelli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 3 Cups Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix Dei Fratelli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce, pancake mix, parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup butter until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into 8 large balls and evenly space on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Take the remaining 1/4 cup of butter and brush over the tip of all 8 biscuits. Place the baking sheet back in the oven and broil for 5 minutes, or until biscuits turn a light brown.
Related Recipes To Try:
Buffalo Chickpea Chili
Instant Mug Chili