Mini Shepherd's Pies
Servings: 3 servings
The perfect bite-sized dinner that is fun for the whole family! Our Mini Shepherd's Pies combine Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, onion, carrot, celery, and meat crumbles for this delicious and easy take on a traditional European Dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup White Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, diced
- 1/2 Cup Celery, diced
- 2 Cups Red Potatoes, small diced
- 1 Cup Plant-Based Meat Crumbles
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegetable Stock, divided
- 2 tsp. Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Peas, cooked
- Prepared Mashed Potatoes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook the onion, celery, and carrot over medium heat in a large saucepan until browned and soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the diced potatoes, meat crumbles, Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock and bring to a simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rice flour and the remaining stock. Mix well and add to the pan. Simmer until thickened, about 5-8 minutes. Add peas.
- In an oven-safe small ramekin, add the stove top mixture and fill each ramekin 2/3 of the way full. Top with the prepared mashed potatoes. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
The stove top portion of this recipe can easily be made in advance and stored in the fridge until ready for use!
Related Recipes To Try:
Plant-Based Meatloaf Mug