Servings: 4 servings
Minestrone soup ready in minutes! Our Microwave Minestrone brings this classic Italian staple to your dinner table in less than 10 minutes! Mix Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion and Garlic with brown rice, kidney beans, spinach, and water for this tasty and delicious mug meal!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic
- 1 Cup Water
- 6 Tbsp. Brown Rice, cooked
- 6 Tbsp. Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 Spinach Leaves, torn
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients evenly into 4 mugs.
- Cover tightly and microwave on power 8 for 90 seconds.
- Stir, cover again and microwave for an additional 90 seconds on power 8.
- Uncover and let cool for a few moments. Soup may be very hot.
Substitute the spinach for kale for a new take on this delicious classic!
Related Recipes To Try:
Simple Minestrone Soup
Tomato Chicken Soup
Fire Roasted Pizza Soup