Loaded Tater Tot Nachos
Servings: 4 servings
Our take on delicious gluten-free nachos, our Loaded Tater Tot Nachos combines all your favorite nacho toppings, from avocado to jalapenos, with Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa to top crispy tater tots!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa Mild
- 1 (1 lb.) bag Frozen Tater Tots
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz.) can Diced Green Chilies
- 2 Cups Mexican Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- Sour Cream, to taste
- Aluminum Foil, cut into sheets, as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Bake tater tots according to package instructions in your air fryer or on a sheet tray in the oven.
- Combine olive oil, bell pepper, onion, and taco seasoning and place on a sheet tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until peppers begin to soften.
- While peppers and onions are baking, assemble foil packets by folding aluminum foil sheets into boat shapes.
- Place a layer of crispy tater tots on the bottom of each foil packet.
- Evenly distribute black beans, bell pepper, onions, green chilies, and cheese on top of the tater tots.
- Place foil packets in oven and bake on a sheet tray for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove packets from oven and top each with Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa, jalapeno slices, chives, diced avocado, and sour cream.
Swap tater tots for French fries for another take on these tasty nachos! This is a great recipe to make your own and add your favorite veggie and protein toppings!
Related Recipes To Try:
Foil Pack Nachos
Super Nacho Bowl