Crispy Savory Kale
Servings: 4 servings
Our Crispy Savory Kale is the perfect quick, one pan salad for your afternoon! Made with Dei Fratelli Whole Tomatoes, red onion, kale, and sesame seeds, this recipe is perfectly placed on top of seared cauliflower for a complete and tasty meal!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Whole Tomatoes, drained and diced
- 3 Cups Kale, chopped
- 3/4 Cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Nonstick Cooking Spray, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, red onion, vegetable oil, and onion powder.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. On one half, place the kale mixture, and place the diced Dei Fratelli Whole Tomatoes on the other. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until kale is crispy but not burned.
- Toss kale mixture, tomatoes, sesame seeds, and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
Serve over seared cauliflower steaks.
Related Recipes To Try:
Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash & Tomatoes
Collard Green Tabbouleh
Good Luck Greens and Tomatoes